Component Manufacturing Company seeks assistance with developing a proactive sales strategy after a recent management buyout.
Survive, Revive & Thrive - Powering up Your Sales Engine out of Lockdown
So we are slowly being eased out of lockdown and it looks like many of the restrictions we’ve become accustomed to are in the process of being lifted which surely is welcome news to many businesses whilst at the same time presenting logistical and operational challenges.
Suffice to say there are going to be more questions than answers with the most significant being how are we going to come out of this with our business intact?
It’s been widely reported that many manufacturers have been successful in reframing their offer and finding new channels to reach new consumers but at the same time a survey carried out by Make UK, the body that represents manufacturers, show that a many of its members have experienced dramatic fall in sales and question whether they can recover to pre-pandemic levels. Its survey showed:
- Over three-quarters of companies said sales have decreased.
- Four-fifths of companies have reported a decrease in orders.
- One in five companies said their orders have fallen by more than half.
- One in five companies have furloughed up to a quarter of staff, 15% by up to half.
- One-third of companies will wait for an increase in orders before taking staff off furlough
Having spent time working on our responses to the crisis, many businesses are entering the recovery phase and are about to reopen so this webinar has been put together to share some considerations not just to survive the lockdown but to revive your business coming out of it and thrive going forward.
More importantly you should leave the session with some immediately implementable actions that may result in some quick wins for your business.
During the session we will look at:
- Your business revival road map
- Your customer
- Your outreach strategy
- Your conversion process
- Your programme for delivering customer success
In this 60 minute session I will cover the topics above as well as provide some time for Q&As at the end
Who should attend?
Any business can benefit from attending the event but the context is specifically tailored for small scale manufacturers and producers looking to grow their distribution channels sustainably.
The sessions are scheduled for the following times:
- Wednesday 17th June: 12pm to 1pm
- Wednesday 24th June: 12pm to 1pm
- Wednesday 1st July: 12pm to 1pm
- Wednesday 8th July: 12pm to 1pm
To book simply click on the link below:
- 08/04/2023 0 CommentsTeklagrafRead More